I have been nominated for this award by Siannaphey. I am both humbled and truly grateful.
(According to the award) The Liebster Blog Award (“Liebster” is a German word which translates as dearest, beloved, or favorite.) originated in Germany. The aim of the award is to bring more attention to blogs with fewer than 200 followers, who deserve to have more recognition and following than they already have. The unsung heroes of the blogosphere who work through their own time to bring you information, knowledge, and wisdom (and a few laughs if you’re lucky!)
The purpose of The Sleepy Moose is to promote knowledge and wisdom, and to inspire creation. I do not claim to know more or be more than any other, but if I can inspire another to continue the carrying of the torch of truth and light, then I will have succeeded, and I will be happy.
Upon accepting this award, I am told, one should:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed. (some say just 3 or more blogs of less than 200 followers each)
5. Let them know they have been chosen, by leaving a comment at their blog.
(4 & 5 to be completed at a later date!)
Síochán, Aontacht, agus Beannachtaí, a Chara – Mús